NapGod.js Discord bot
NapGod is a custom community bot for the Discord, used for various purposes, such as recording schedule adaptations, logging, and information lookup.
Github link: https://github.com/PolyphasicDevTeam/NapGod.js
For every command, if [user] is omitted, target defaults to you.
For various tips and tricks about polyphasic sleeping, use !help
To view information about a sleep schedule, use +[schedule-name], e.g. +DC1
- Non-polyphasic schedules: Mono Random
- Biphasic schedules: E1 Segmented Siesta BiphasicX
- Everyman schedules: E2 E3 E4 E5 Trimaxion Sevamayl
- Dual core schedules: Bimaxion DC1 DC2 DC3 DC4
- Tri core schedules: TC1 TC2 Triphasic
- Experimental/Unproven schedules: Camayl QC0 Ducamayl
- Nap only schedules: Dymaxion Naptation Spamayl Tesla Uberman
Supported schedule variants are shortened extended flipped modified and recovery
- To set your schedule, use +set [schedule-name].
You may set a schedule variant after a dash, e.g. +set DC1-extended. For schedules not listed use +set Experimental.
- To set your napchart, use +set [napchart-link].
- To set both your napchart and your schedule, use +set [schedule] [napchart-link].
- Look up someone's schedule history: +hist [user] [page]
- Look up someone's full schedule history +histfull [user] [page]
- Full history does not merge any attempts and shows indices.
- You need these indices to edit past schedules.
All dates must be in yyyy-mm-dd format, such as 2020-04-07
- Add a schedule in the past +histadd [schedule-name] [start-date]
- Remove a schedule in the past +histdel [index]
- Set your timezone +settz [timezone]
- Look up a user's sleep status +status [user]
- Look up a user's timezone +gettz [user]
- Look up a user's napchart +get [user]
- Create a new napchart +create [time-ranges]
- Show a napchart +nc [napchart-link]
Focus is a mode that disables discord notifications for a time.
- Enter Forced Productivity +focus [duration]
- Leave Forced Productivity +unfocus
- Get some information about a role: +roleinfo [role]
- Disable new youtube video notifications: +noYT
- Enable / disable marketplace role: +togglemarketplace
- Enable / disable NMO watch group: +togglewatchgroup (not many people are using NMO, a software which allows one another to watch themselves to avoid oversleeps)
- To log in a free format: use +freelog.
- To log using the bot's private messages help: use +log.
- To customize logging: use +logoption to check what options are available to make logging faster or more personalized (could be very useful, do not hesitate to use it).
- To post an EEG log: use +logeeg and send the bot your eeg screenshot in a private message.
Video on how to use the log bot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syq388GeoPY You are welcome to send constructive feedback about the logging bot to Ninichat.
- Generate Nap God report: +report
The report is a json file which allows you to see user schedules.